THINGS TO DO
THINGS TO DO
There is much to be enjoyed at Braywood House and the local area. From country walks in the surrounding Windsor Forest to venturing out to the various luxurious spas or an action packed day at Legoland and Thorpe Park. Braywood House is situated perfectly close to great activities and seasonal events. We have comprised a guide of what we recommend.
ACTIVITIES AT THE HOUSE
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE HOUSE
LOCATION FOR FOODIES
The area is abundant with choice. Braywood House is less than four miles from Bray village where you will find two of the four British restaurants that hold three Michelin stars in the country.
Find our more below
- London Steakhouse Co: (City E1) & (Chelsea SW3) - Fine Dining Steakhouse. We own two fine dining restaurants in London; one of which is located on the Kings Road in Chelsea. The other is located in the City of London. Guests who choose to stay at Braywood House will receive 20% off the total bill as a gesture for choosing to stay at the House.
- Browns Brasserie & Bar: (Windsor) - Browns Brasserie & Bar Windsor is a classic themed brasserie and bar, with incredible views across the Thames. Sit back and enjoy the views over good food and drinks.
- Cote Brasserie: (Windsor) - A modern, all-day French Brasserie chain, serving traditional French dishes. Lovely riverside seating available to.
- GoGo's: (Windsor) - A South African themed waterfront restaurant & Cocktail bar in Windsor. Enjoy stunning views of the marina and the race course in the distance. -
- The Barn at Coworth Park: (Ascot) - Part of the Dorchester Collection the Barn at Coworth Park serves a delicious brasserie-style menue offering sharing plates and traditional English dishes. Served in a peaceful rustic feel barn with reformed oak tables and stone floors.
- The Beehive: (White Waltham) - A lovely village pub restaurant in the beautiful village of White Waltham, serving delicious seasonal menu.
- The Corner House: (Windsor) - A spacious homely pub with a roof terrace and sofas. Serving a number of international dishes all with locally sourced ingredients. -
- The Crown: (Bray) - Two AA Rosette country pub owned by Heston Blumenthal. The Crown serves 'simple yet perfectly executed traditional pub food and a selection of crowd-pleasing drinks'. -
- The Fat Duck: (Bray) - Three Michelin starred innovative modern British cuisine restaurant owned by Heston Blumenthal. -
- The Flaming Cow: (Eton) - Enjoy arguably some of the best homemade burgers, hot dogs, adult shakes, ribs, and fries in the area.
- The Greene Oak: (Oakley Green) - A lovely relaxed country pub, serving a nice seasonal menu and providing excellent food, wine and service.
- The Hinds Head: (Bray) - One Michelin starred innovative modern British cuisine pub restaurant, owned by Heston Blumenthal. Enjoy a series of 3, 4, and 6 course menus. -
- The Royal Oak: (Maidenhead) - One Michelin starred and three AA rosette British pub serving traditional seasonal food cooked to perfection.
- The Two Brewers: (Windsor) - Established in 1792 situated in a peaceful cul de sac at the top of the long walk, the Two Brewers remains ready to serve patrons the good English beer, fine wines and freshly prepared seasonal food. -
- The Waterside Inn: (Bray) - Three Michelin starred, fine French cuisine restaurant owned by the Roux family. The Waterside Inn has held the iconic three Michelin stars longer than any other restaurant in the country —
- The Winning Post: (Winkfield) - A lovely country pub with both character and charm. Set in a quiet, beautiful village of Winkfield in the Berkshire Countryside. -
Food & Drink